
Pumpkin Patch
It seems like in October there is always a bunch of fun things to do and especially my kids love going to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out there pumpkins! We really like the Vineyard "Pumpkinland" pumpkin patch because they have a lot of fun things for the kids to do. We spent Saturday afternoon there and the kids just LOVED it. Check back soon to see what cool things we have done to the pumpkins..........!

"I vant to suck your blood!"

"Luke, I am your Father!"

Dallin LOVING the slide

Mya LOVED the slide!

Wee Ha

This is Mya's little pumpkin she picked!

Sweet little red faced Dallin (from playing on the slides forever), this is the pumpkin he picked!
6 comments:
You are such a fun mom! You're always doing fun stuff with your fam! It looks like your kids loved the pumpkin patch! You have the cutest family!
Gotta love Pumpkinland! Anyway, it was so fun seeing you on Saturday and now I am excited to keep up with the Murphy family!!!
Kristy Shepherd
Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Isn't fun to go to pumpkin patches and pick out pumpkins. Its been a tradition in our family and we love it.
Fun! Fun! Fun! I love Pumpkinland too. Its a great place to take the kids.
The kids look like they had a blast! October really is a fun month!
This is the first year in five years we didn't do pumpkinland....what a great place and such cute photos of your kids.
Post a Comment