She is beautiful! I need to learn some more crazy hair things for my girls. Okay - slim I used to be - What ever! You are so stinkin slim!!! Have a Great Day! Amy
I wish I had a little girl! You make me jealous! I already know what you're thinking....we should try...and yeah...we should, but Kasen is already a handful. I think I would lose my mind if I added to the chaos!!
Amy, she is so totally cute, and she looks like you more and more everyday...she is getting so big, she has changed so much since I last saw him...and she makes me jealous for a girl...
I wish that Ana would let me do cute stuff like that...she immediately rips out anything that I do to her hair, most of the time she walks around looking like a orphan!
11 comments:
I'd say a cutie pie. Just a girlie girl. So cute
Very cute hair! I would love to actually do Addi's hair but 2 seconds later it would be ripped out!
She is super cute. Love the hair!!
She is beautiful! I need to learn some more crazy hair things for my girls.
Okay - slim I used to be - What ever! You are so stinkin slim!!!
Have a Great Day!
Amy
PS- Its Mine and Dust's 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TOO! We are suppossed to be in Hawaii as well. I'm planning it!
She's so adorable!! Her hair is so cute! I love "girlie girls"...I am one of them! :)
I wish I had a little girl! You make me jealous! I already know what you're thinking....we should try...and yeah...we should, but Kasen is already a handful. I think I would lose my mind if I added to the chaos!!
Amy, she is so totally cute, and she looks like you more and more everyday...she is getting so big, she has changed so much since I last saw him...and she makes me jealous for a girl...
I wish that Ana would let me do cute stuff like that...she immediately rips out anything that I do to her hair, most of the time she walks around looking like a orphan!
She is such a doll!
Very cute!!
Post a Comment