Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ouch!


Before- Mya with her little Horsey's, of course one of them is Spirit.

So today little Mya spent the day with me. We started off going to one of my favorite people's baby shower, one of my sweet Mia Maid's Lindsey (a long time ago when I was a Mia Maid advisor) had her baby shower and then we went to my wards Super Saturday. She was such a trooper and loved spending the day with mom. The sad part was at our church she was playing on the carpeted stage and tumbled down the carpeted stairs and got the biggest rug burn on her eye, my poor little baby!


My poor little Mya!

8 comments:

k.young said...

Ouch. What a trooper!

Jennifer said...

She always did look up to her brothers. I think she was just practicing on stage to be HSM16.

Anna said...

Now who's the child abuser!! LOL JK Poor thing. She still looks darling though!

Grandma Sis said...

Darn it! Sorry, it looks like it really hurt. I guess it could have been worse. Sorry.

Julie said...

Poor, but super cute little Mya!

Ok, and it looks like you had such a great time in Park City. I love little trips like that. A lot of my childhood memories are from times that I was away from home with my family, so I love doing that with my kids. So fun!

Kayla said...

I hate when things like that happen, especially when they are being good kids...it just puts a bummer on the day.

Angeline said...

Oh, dang it! It looks way owie. Kids go through life with lost of bumps and bruises, but they always seem to bounce back. I hate it when they get hurt. The poor little dears. She still looks cute even with her ouchie. It will help her to get tough so she won't take crap from her brothers and she can show them who is boss, oh yea, she already has that spot taken care of. The boys know not to mess with her. A girl after my own heart. Love her tons.

Leslie said...

Poor thing! That looks like it hurts!