Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Bunco!


So every month I get to play Bunco with these great group of girls, but tonight was especially fun because we all dressed up in our little costumes. I loved seeing everyone's costumes, I have to say good job girls for thinking of some really GREAT and original costumes. In case you can't tell, I am little red riding hood, stay tuned for my better half of the costume.........................................!

8 comments:

Wendi said...

Cute costume Amy!

And love the splits on the front row.

k.young said...

Cute costume. Does that mean that Jake is gonna be the big bad wolf?

Meagan said...

I love your costume. You look gorgeous! I can't wait to see the better half...

Angie said...

looks like fun!! I can't wait for our bunko.. (i need to get out more) :)

Kariann said...

So cute!! Can't wait to see what Jake will be... lol

Leslie said...

What a great costume! I can't wait to see the rest of you family. Happy Halloween.

Heath and Brandie said...

It looks like a fun group of girls....... How fun!

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

great halloween pics and fun party... Next year, we are having a super big party here!!!! You have to help plan and make the invites... you're good at that!