Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Murphy Family Pics


The Murphy Gang

So a couple of weeks ago we went and took family pictures for my sweet mom-in-law. They actually turned out pretty good considering we didn't have a real photographer, no offense Cami, seriously she did a GREAT job! So until next time when I swear all the guys will be more than excited to get family pics again and not complain once, why are guys so lame about it? I'm just glad we got a pretty descent picture for her and that everyone was there.



5 comments:

Jenn said...

These are so dang cute! I'm loving those colors together! You look beautiful in them!

Veena said...

Great pictures!! Everyone looks so good and happy.

Angie said...

They look so good. you would have never known they weren't pro done!
What an awesome family you all have!!

Meagan said...

I love, love, love the picture of your family--so cute.

k.young said...

I LOVE THEM! Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so cute. Everyone looks so great. :)