
The clan at the Olympic Park
For UEA we decided to take the fam up to Park City and stay at Westgate. It was a nice little trip and we loved that grandma Sis and Aunt Ange came and stayed with us. We played games, went on the zip line, swam, watched movies, shopped, and of course ate yummy food. It's so nice to have these little get aways even if it was just to Park City, the kids had a blast.

The boys LOVED swimming in the pool

Tay and Jake in the hot tub!
.jpg)
Me and Tay going down the zip line, Tay's face is priceless!
.jpg)
Ange and Jake going down the crazy long Zip Line, yee ha!

Ange and Tay playing on the slide

Mya LOVES LOVES LOVES Aunt Ange, we call her Mya's 2nd momma!

This isn't funny, but it kind of was. We were eating at a Mexican restaurant and my mom thought that the little side of orange things were carrots. So she took a big bite of one and we found out that it was a habenero, okay those are the hottest peppers known to man. It was sad, but we couldn't help but laugh, sorry mom!

Witchy Poos

I can't blieve he humored me for this picture, but doesn't he look cute!

Mya was SOOOOO excited to have "Spirit" her new pony. The girl LOVES to watch spirit, ask me how many times I have already seen the show, and I cry every time, sheesh what's my problem.

So cute

Playing games!
15 comments:
How fun Amy! I love Park City. What a Fun Idea...I can't believe your kids dared to go on the zip line. Dare Devils!
I've never actually done all that at Park City. Just the shopping. Looks like so much fun. We'll have to get up there sometime.
Too fun, it's fun to go even to just to Park City! What fun picts!
So that's where you've been! It's been pretty quiet across the street :)
Your kids look so cute in those photos...Mya always puts a smile on my face :)
Oh- BTW- 'spirit' makes me weepy too! They should put an advisory label on the cover for pregnant mom's- that first scene chokes me up! And the end is soOoo good!
Amy, I am so jealous, can you adopt me? You guys are always doing the funnest things. Your such a cute mom.
Cute pics.. lots of fun! Park City is so fun and sometimes we don't go enough just because we live so close.. A very ridiculous reason!! The girls have to get there again soon.. Glad you had fun!
I LOVE the picture of Jake with the dreads!!! SO HANDSOME!!!! I miss seeing you! At least I can see what you and cute family are up to threw the blogging world!!!:)) And it looks like you are staying just as busy with your adorable family as I am!!!:)) Some day it will all slow down when we're old farts.
Thanks Amy for that ridiculous picture in the restaurant. Other pictures are really cute. How about cropping the picture of Angeline and me. Thanks. It was a fun trip. Love ya, Mom
HOW FUN! I agree with the zip line pic, PRICELESS! I'm glad that you were able to get away!
looks like ya'll had a great time. How was the pool? I hope it wasn't to cold.
The zip line looks freaking awesome!!
It seems you guys are always off on some fun adventure! Looks like such a fun time! I can't believe you got that picture of Jake either...he sure looks cute in that hat! I miss you guys...lets get together soon with our hubbies too...I need to hear Simple Jake quote that movie! Ha!
I want to come....do you think I will fit in your bag next time! Oh wait.....not after those 5 donuts, icecream & cake. I guess I'll have to go on a diet.
It was so much fun. Thanks for the invite and for letting me come spend time and hang out with your family. I just love the kids, they are really good kids. It was a much needed break from my crazy life. There's always to much food, but I'll take to much fun any time. Thanks again, it was a blast. Your the best and I love your guts.
You are such a fun mom! I love the trips you guys together. They always look like such fun! Did you get twilight tickets yet!!!!?
How fun that you had a little getaway! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment