Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


Here's the kiddos in there costumes! A Warewolf, Belle, and a Vampire, also known as Jacob, Bella, and Edward for you Twilight fans. Come on, how creative was that?

Happy Halloween everyone!!! This a holiday that my kids look forward to for 364 days of the year. They love to dress up and think of there costumes months in advance. Taylor is kind of getting to the age that he won't let me pick his costume anymore so you can imagine the wheels spinning when he said he wanted to be a vampire!

"Oh Dallin, do you want to be warewolf for Halloween?"
"That would be so cool" Dallin said

So with the hype of Twilight I thought it would be PERFECT! And I have to say they all look darling and absolutely Handsome.


Cool dude Taylor as a vampire, AKA EDWARD!


Little Dallin as a Warewolf, AKA JACOB!


Mya as cute little BELLE!


SO ADORABLE!

11 comments:

Kristy said...

Those are the coolest costumes! Ha, I actually just finished the first book last night to get ready for the movie! Anyway, Your kids are so cute!

I don't know if I can do it!! What if we have a girl and I don't have a single thing to put her in and no way to go out and get stuff?!? Travis will have my car so I am stuck. It is something to think about. We will see!

Grandma Sis said...

Darling,darling grandchildren. I really like the idea of having them match.

Wendi said...

La la la LOVE it!!!!

Eric said...

Amy. I love it! So cute. I totally agree, you have to do it your way before they totally get an opinion that takes over!

Love ya!
Brooke

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Amy! This is Janessa (King) Meek. One of your Young Woman from way back when:-) It is so good to catch up with you. You had a big impact on my life, whether you realize it or not. I saw that you commented on Lindsey's blog and then on Kristy's blog and I wondered to myself, "I wonder if I know this Amy girl too" and I was so excited when I realized it was you! I am very impressed with your halloween costume idea--that is so cute and creative. You can check our blog out at http://happyfarmandranchfamily.blogspot.com/

lvs2dance said...

oh so cute!!! Good job amy!

Maggs said...

I love the costumes Amy! I didn't realize when I saw you last night that they were twilight characters. How cute is that. I'm glad you had a good night. It was fun to see you out and about!

Leslie said...

I love the costumes! What a great theme. Twilight just makes me giddy! (Matt is rolling his eyes as I am talking about your kids' themed costumes! He hates Twilight!)

Leslie said...

Seriously, the kids looks adorable!

Kariann said...

What a cute idea! They look so cute in their costumes!!

Marcie said...

Absolutely BEYOND darling. Could Mya smile any cuter in every photo?